PDA

View Full Version : This forum

Sylee
02-08-2011, 04:48 PM
Can I just say that even though I've only been here a short time, I love you guys (and girls) already? Seriously. I do.

You are all seem pretty smart. Everyone seems to be able to spell!!! Everyone seems to have actual well thought out opinions about stuff...everything from games to books to communities. People are helpful and happy to be here. There is no flaming and putting people down, just good discussion. And, the icing on the cake? Funny. You guys are funny. :)

I know I'm new, and I haven't really gotten to know anyone yet, but I just wanted to say that I appreciate this forum. It's refreshing and I'm glad to be a little part of it. That's it.

<3

Nybling
02-08-2011, 04:53 PM
Yea it is a pretty great group of people. Glad you are enjoying your time at the Watch. :)

agra
02-08-2011, 07:22 PM
Go go us! and you! and now we! errr. us! :grinmunch:

dragowulf
02-08-2011, 08:34 PM
As long as we don't let it becomes Flames, I am happy. (=

Mustardo
02-09-2011, 01:02 AM
I love me too.

Laraden
02-09-2011, 01:19 AM
I, for one, third the creepy stalker love for Mustardo. I mean, man, I can't get enough of hi---
I mean, Uh. Err..
Um.

You heard nothing.
And yes, it's great here. Just imagine if suddenly we all lost all concept of grammar and spelling.

Finneon
02-09-2011, 10:45 AM
Best way to get us to be friendly is to tell us how great we are!

Feed our ego and we'll get even more entertaining! :coolmunch:

eidos
02-09-2011, 12:51 PM
I am glad to see you speak so factual about us. You did forget to mention our greatest quality, The quality that elevates us above all others. That quality is our humility. :grinmunch:

Hannar
02-09-2011, 01:36 PM
90% of what I say comes straight off a "Word of the Day" calendar. That's why you will often see me post only once per day, and use a particularly recondite word or phrase in each post. I'm glad it's coming across well.

Laraden
02-09-2011, 01:40 PM
was the word of the day "Glad"? Or maybe particularly, in this case? Couldn't possibly be recondite, that's too common a word. I mean, it's in every mob name in Paludal Caverns.

Sylee
02-09-2011, 02:52 PM
Best way to get us to be friendly is to tell us how great we are!

Feed our ego and we'll get even more entertaining! :coolmunch:

Well in that case, I won't hold back anymore. I restrained myself in the op. What I meant to say was that you guys are amazing, wonderful, fantastic, incredibly smart, well spoken, phenomenal, clever, wise, adorable, articulate, amusing, canny, savvy, knowledgeable, substitute your own flattering synonym here. And, definitely a fun and funny bunch. Oh, and humble (until now).

Now, entertain me.

<3

I know it's kinda dorky, but I actually was serious in the op. This feels like a nice place to be. :)

Buuncha
02-09-2011, 08:01 PM
So far this forum has proven to be a pretty reasonable jumble of opinions.

Fozzik
02-09-2011, 08:16 PM
Despite my best efforts to unreasonably polarize everyone into two warring factions. :(

You got your peanut butter in my chocolate!

bonecarverpm
02-10-2011, 12:23 AM
Now IF ONLY Reeses made one with Cashew butter and chocolate instead of peanut butter, that would be good!

Mustardo
02-10-2011, 02:09 AM
What!? Blasphemy; peanut butter beats cashew butter any day.

Unless you're allergic to peanuts, in which case I only have two words for you: "I'm sorry."

Finneon
02-10-2011, 09:13 AM
I'm so sorry Bone... "cashew butter"... really?

I had such hopes for you... :coolmunch:

DeathtoGnomes
02-10-2011, 12:49 PM
I thought that said cocoa butter...

/search for glasses...

Lilie
02-10-2011, 08:53 PM
I'm gonna just throw my vote in there for almond butter? I'm a huge fan.

DeathtoGnomes
02-10-2011, 09:19 PM
Forgottoaskisthisoneofthemposts that ummm wearesupposedtoseehowfarofftopicwecango withoutreallybeingofftopicyetderailingthethreadent irely ???

Mustardo
02-10-2011, 09:49 PM
Your space bar is broken.

Almond butter, I must admit, is an acceptable alternative to peanut butter.

Gnomes are cool.

Lilie
02-10-2011, 10:01 PM
Forgottoaskisthisoneofthemposts that ummm wearesupposedtoseehowfarofftopicwecango withoutreallybeingofftopicyetderailingthethreadent irely ???

lol. I think it's more like this: As a community it's a difficult concept to accept a collective compliment. I mean, who really takes credit for that? So...you just deflect it with things like humor and nut-butters :).

Nybling
02-11-2011, 04:11 AM
Despite my best efforts to unreasonably polarize everyone into two warring factions. :(

You got your peanut butter in my chocolate!

So you want our community's PvP to fail like every other game because it only has two factions?

Fozzik
02-11-2011, 05:23 AM
Yes, it's all part of my ongoing campaign to get PvP removed from the genre completely.

*maniacal laugh* *rubs hands together*

DeathtoGnomes
02-14-2011, 03:21 PM

lol. I think it's more like this: As a community it's a difficult concept to accept a collective compliment. I mean, who really takes credit for that? So...you just deflect it with things like humor and nut-butters :).

please leave my nuts alone!

.. I prefer Cashews

The Gunslinger
02-15-2011, 01:03 AM
Peanut Butter and Nutella in a Reese's Cup. That will be herald of the very nom apocalypse.