PDA

View Full Version : Site Content

Nybling
07-10-2011, 10:59 AM
So I was kind of thinking. What could we do, as a community, to try and bring a bit more activity to the forums and such?

My mind kind of went blank on this idea, but if other people want to chime in with their thoughts and ideas, maybe we can help spice things up a bit!

eidos
07-10-2011, 02:39 PM
I'm not really sure. I think having different threads that are open-ended enough, like gaming styles/preferences, seem to get folks to post.

agra
07-10-2011, 08:55 PM
Controversial / Opinion Debates about MMO features, both past, present and future.

hey, you asked! :)

examples?

Should Copernicus EVER have flying mounts? Why or why not?
Should Copernicus EVER have open-world guild housing and/or player housing? Why or why not?
Should Copernicus EVER have instanced guild housing and/or player housing? Why or why not?
Should Copernicus have player emotes that could in any way be used for cybr'ing? Why or why not?

:coolmunch:

You get the idea. Make them weekly topics posted as a front page news item. Delete all posts in the thread that are off topic. Lock the thread after one week, move on to the next topic for discussion.
Set up an email/PM inbox for suggested topics or setup a thread to gather topics. Once you hit 104 unique/distinct topics, that's probably enough between now and Copernicus launch.

Nybling
07-10-2011, 09:14 PM
Not sure the 4th question would be entirely appropriate, but I laughed. :D